Department of History
Office: Bowden 102
Chris Suh, Assistant Professor (BA Brown University, 2010; MA Stanford University, 2011; PhD Stanford University, 2019). US in the Pacific World; Asian American History; Comparative Studies in Race and Ethnicity; the Progressive Era.
- B.A., Brown University, 2010
- M.A., Stanford University, 2011
- Ph.D., Stanford University, 2019
- US in the Pacific World
- Asian American History
- Comparative Studies in Race and Ethnicity
- The Progressive Era
- “'America’s Gunpowder Women’: Pearl S. Buck and the Struggle for American Feminism, 1937–1941," Pacific Historical Review, Vol. 88 No. 2 (May 2019): 175-207.
- "What Yun Ch'i-ho Knew: U.S.-Japan Relations and Imperial Race Making in Korea and the American South, 1904–1919," Journal of American History, Vol. 104, No. 1 (June 2017): 68–96.